Address: Temporarily located at
St. Michael's Estate,
off Bulfin Road,
Tel: +353 1 4533793
COVID-19 notice: In line with the national move to Level 5, Inchicore Library closed on 24 December until further notice. The library continues to operate home delivery and online services.
Buses: 13, 40, 129 (to Kildare)
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Study space
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Exhibitions / Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations
- Audio books for adults and children on CD and MP3
- Adult book club
- Film club
- Easy reads section
- Knitting Circle
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's Activities / Storytime and monthly colouring wall of fame / Class visits
- Special Collection- Large Print Book Collections
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available in this location.