COVID-19 notice: In line with the national move to Level 5, Pembroke Library closed on 24 December until further notice. The library continues to operate home delivery and online services.
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Self-service Printing/Scanning (Surfbox)
- Photocopying (colour/black and white) - via Surfbox
- Self-service facility
- Application forms for motor tax, passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / information
- Adult book club
- Conversation Exchange
- Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount Historical Society
- Exhibitions / lectures / workshops / demonstrations
- Audio books for adults and children on CD and MP3
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children's activities / Toddler song & rhyme time / Class visits / Junior Book Club
- Toddler Group
- Special Collection- DVD Collection
This location is wheelchair accessible, and an induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available.